Season 2: Veteran Edition (Fast Forward)

Fast-Forward

Merge House

Welcome back everyone, and our contestants! Our final six! 
Just a quick reminded of their faces and names: Tybalt Poysen (from The Locomotive); Ben Schiffer (from The Mole); Rebecca Pierce (from Zero Privacy); Mysti Vermillion (from The Locomotive); KT! (from The Mole); and Grape Wisteria (from The Locomotive). Ah! Our final six. 

We're getting right to it tonight - very swiftly we'll lose another of the contestants after a challenge, a fast-paced nomination, and then - the eviction! One of your favourites could be gone. 
ON WITH THE SHOW!

Grape: It smells so bad in here. 
Sorry about that, contestants. We dumped real trash in the dumpsters. Heh. But your challenge won't actually be in this room. Things are different today for good reason - fast forwards rarely follow normal rules. We're going outside again, contestants, we're leaving - for good. Just kidding! Hah. 
Rebecca: I seriously wouldn't mind leaving this room for good. Gross. 

Rebecca: You'll win this challenge, yeah? 
Mysti: Of course, of course, I'm a champ. 
Rebecca: Don't get too cocky. 
Mysti: You know me. I never am. Go sit down. 

As outgoing Head of House - 
Rebecca: I cannot compete, yep, we know the drill, voice in the sky. Hey, and this is more a KT! question, do you have a body? 
KT!: Hey, I know he has a body. Voices don't just come from anywhere. Just because I'm famous doesn't mean I'm stupid. 
Rebecca: I - I just meant, a cheesy cute question. 

KT!: I'm known for those! Hehe. 
Grape: You are, it's adorable. 
Anyway! Yes, I have a body, we can arrange something for the finale, I'll draw back the curtain and reveal myself - the wizard! 
I'm pretty ordinary, though. 
Ben: No, surely not! You must be great! 

Grape: I don't trust Tybalt to win, you know that. It should be fairly obvious, really. It has to be one of us - and we have the odds on our side. Ideal situation - you or I win. Or Mysti. 
KT!: And why not Ben? 
Grape: Right, sorry, I was just meaning because I'm talking to you right now we gotta stick together if we can in this fast-forward. I trust Ben. Of course I do. 

Tybalt: I feel outnumbered. 
Ben: This feels like a very individual challenge as always, so I'd say we're all alone on this, Tybalt, you'll be fine. 
Tybalt: In the house, Ben. In the house. 
Ben: Oh, right. No. Anything can happen in this game. 

Ben: Someone gave Uno a cape - 
Mysti: He's a real superboy now. 
KT!: HE'S SO CUTEEEEE! 
Tybalt: Everyone and their cat had to be matching for this challenge then...

That's right, folks, Uno here is sporting his own fashion now! Look at how cute and precious he is. A real superboy now. 
Grape: Can I give him a good luck hug before the competition? 
Ben: We, uh, don't want to make it unfair - everyone gets one? 
Mysti: Seems like a good bargain, voice man. 

It's time to follow me, contestants, for the challenge will soon begin. 
Rebecca - that means you too, sorry you briefly got to sit down. 
Rebecca: Yeah what's up with that? 
I was feeling bored. 
Rebecca: Pull a better prank next time. 

My goodness it is dark out here. Part of the charm, I suppose. This season has been exceptionally dark - lighting-wise, at least. Not really enough murder or threatening to murder or cults or anything. Maybe next season? 
Doubtful. Wait till you see our cast and house for next season. Certainly doesn't seem as dark as this season. Ah, there was so much hope for murder if the dream Mysti had had played out...anyways! Challenge time! 

Here in this dusty, dry, smoke-filled dock area of Evergreen Harbour, contestants will take turns digging around in the dumpsters for any items with which they could find - the contestant to uncover the most expensive or higher valued item (for not everything has a money value only in this town) will be crowned our fast-forward Head of Household. 

Here comes Grape - he'll be up first to dumpster dive. 
Grape: Okay, the challenge room smelled nicer. 
Yeah, this place is gross. That's why you get thrust into it to make it better and such! The point of the expansion, really. 
Grape: Expansion? 
Hmm? 

Grape: Can't be...too bad...it's just...literal trash. 
KT!: You can do this, Grapey! 
Ben: Yeah. We believe in you. 
Grape: Thanks, guys...I can do this. 

Grape: Gross. Okay. Here we go. 

Mysti is up next to dive into the garbage and pick her prize. 
Mysti: Trust me there are things much worse than this...but before The Locomotive...oh this would've crushed me. 

Ben: Okay, Benny, face your fears and dive head-first into a pile of trash. What, never accidentally swallowed something you didn't want to before? You can do this, man. You pretended to be a cameraman for ages. You had no idea how to be a cameraman. Or maybe I did, all along. Maybe I know how to dive through trash, all along. 

Mysti: What's happening to you, Grape? 
Grape: Huh, who said that? 
Mysti: Just me. Mysti. 

Mysti: I understand why'd you be looking over there, staring at his ass, but you moved away, you wanted to be distant - there's something the matter. 
Grape: I - I don't know. I'm still brewing on it. 
Mysti: You know I listen nowadays, when you talk to me. 
Grape: I know that. It's just - 

Grape: I don't know if I'll be making the right choice, promising to him we could be this great final two thing. 
Mysti: The lovers right there at the end. 
Grape: First off...gosh it's doubtful. 
Mysti: For you to knock out me, Rebecca and KT!? Sorry to say it but...uh huh. 
Grape: I just need more time to think. But all I get right now is fast-paced panic. 

KT!: FOUND ANYTHING YET? Oh wait - his head is in trash. 
Smart, KT!, very smart. Hehe. 
Tybalt: Is he taking his sweet, sweet time or am I mistaken? 
KT!: It must be like super duper stinky! 

Ben: Okay, guys, thank god, because I really would not wish going back down there on my worst enemy - 
Tybalt: I am up next? 
Ben: Oh gosh, sorry, Tybalt, good luck, it stinks in there and it's so rough trying to find something amongst the yuck. 

Tybalt: I do believe I will able to stomach it. 
Ben: If you say so - 
Tybalt: I do believe you can move away from the dumpster now, Ben. 
Ben: Right, right, sorry, I just didn't want you thinking I was saying you're my enemy or something - sorry, I'm moving! 

Mysti: Grape - do you know what's up there? 
Grape: I don't - but I just want some room, and maybe some air. 
Mysti: I really hope the stink doesn't travel upwards. 
Grape: It probably does...

KT! is the final contestant to dare dig around in the dumpster. Here she goes now, lifting the lid, preparing herself. 
KT!: It actually doesn't smell that ba - oh ewwww. 

Rebecca: Are we all wrapped up with the challenge, mister camera? 
We are. Please rejoin your fellow contestants in the newly formed nomination ceremony space just outside this room, Rebecca. 
Rebecca: Let's do this. And by this I mean...sit in the back and hope to god I'm not evicted in this very fast thingy.  

The five eligible to become the next Head of Household have competed in the challenge, digging around in the trash for whatever they can find and hope for the best. Some struggled, some succeeded excellently, but there can be only one winner, only one HOH...who will that be? 



.
.
.








































































































































WE HAVE A TIE! 
Tybalt, KT!, the pair of you will battle it out in the tie-breaker to secure the Head of Household throne. Only one will win - prepare yourselves, contestants. 
This will truly test you. 
[side note: Tybalt is acting loopy right now because I guess he was sick and swallowed some medicine without me even needing to tell him? So he's all medicated and goofy] 

KT!: Prepare to dieeeeee, Tybalt! 
Tybalt: No need to be a Locomotive-level villain, KT!, it doesn't suit your complexion. 
KT!: Ruuuuudddde! I suit any role I want, that's what my agent said to me. 
The challenge is simple - run until you can't run anymore. And because this is an eco-friendly challenge, your running will be converted into energy through this generator. 

KT!: I was born to run, my agent also says. 
Tybalt: I was merely born to run, without the need of someone telling me. 
KT!: Shush, no, you have a trainer probably. 
Tybalt: A trainer? Tybalt trains himself. 

Keep on feeding this generator baby. 
The energy stored inside of it will be used to keep one of our cameraman's houses well-lit and his babies from crying. 
So, big stakes there too. 

Two hours have passed. 
Tybalt: Tiring yet, superstar singing sensation Miss K-to the T? 
KT!: Nope, never. 
Tybalt: Never? That seems highly unlikely. 

KT!: Unlikely is my middle initial on the streets. 
Mysti: K-U-T? Kut. Sounds...very close to being offensive. 
KT!: Oh it is offensive, probably! People on the street aren't always friendly to me! Even when I call myself KUT! 
Rebecca: I think they think you're trying to piss them off with your illiteracy. 

Three hours have passed...
KT!: I can run all day bay-bee! 
Tybalt: I was built for this. Legit, built. 
KT!: Naw, dawg, you're not a robot, silly! 

Ten minutes later...someone is stepping down...

.
.
.





























KT!: See, there's no botty parts in ya, mister! 
Wait - 
Tybalt: You win, KT!. I can't last any longer. I have had enough. 
KT!: Wait a minute - wait a minute! I win? 
Tybalt: Rub it in why don't you? 

KT!: Oh - now you want to do close ups? I feel like a candle. 
You look like one too. 
KT!: I win again. Woah. 
Ben: CONGRATS KT! You did so good! 

KT!: Get down off this treadmill, please and thank you. Ew. 
I feel so sweaty, is there a shower I can go take? 
Stat! I need to showerrrrrr! I smell like sewerage. I don't even know what that smells like. I don't even go into the sewers! 

Your fast-forward Head of Household, ladies and gentlemen and everyone in between and everyone not covered inside those boundaries. You are all accepted here :) 
Soon, KT! will nominate two contestants, and later - one will be evicted. 
Who will it be? 

Tybalt: I am sorry, Rebecca - 
Rebecca: Don't apologise, Tybalt, we fought as hard as we could. 
Dang it. The game isn't over. 
Tybalt: Do you think she will save us? 
Rebecca: I wanna hope so. But you never know in this game. 
Tybalt: Yes. Like just last week. When you threw Skye under. 

Rebecca: Maybe we can hope she'll be smart and knock out the weak links? 
Tybalt: Ben...Grape? 
Rebecca: She'd be smart to, and she already said she's not stupid. So we can hope it's those two up...but...fudge, it ain't likely. 
Tybalt: See if I should go chat with her? 

Rebecca: Everyone is disappearing tonight. 
Tybalt: Who is? 
Rebecca: Empty chairs here and there....has Ben been paying attention to us? 
Tybalt: I doubt it. 
Ben: You two are so loud...

KT!: Another win for meeeee! Hehe, I'm humble, I swear. But this is just the sort of news I needed. If Tybalt had one...he'd have thrown up like Ben & Grape and made us choose...and it wouldn't have been too hard for me, I guess. It would have hurt, but...I've grown so close to Grape, so quickly! Ben is great but - this isn't happening, I don't need to panic about it!! I'm the freaking HOH again and I can get rid of someone that is just...not relevant anymore. I'm sorry - but I am really playing this game! You gotta go!! 

Grape: Thank you for setting up this makeshift diary room, voice in the sky. I just...I needed to talk for a second, before the nominations. I don't know what's running through my system today - maybe it's just the feeling that I'm in the final six and things are shaping up and I have to make big, bold decisions. But I've really felt shoddy today, and I loss out on the challenge big time - I came last, voice in the sky, dead last. I just have to make sure I'm doing the right thing, for myself, and for others. 
And I know I have a whole lifetime ahead of me - but being in this house has made me think of things I truly miss about being outside of it. 

KT!: It's time for the Nominations ceremony. 
Rebecca: Ooh, goody. 
Mysti: Good luck, everyone. 

KT!: I'll keep this short and sweet (ish?) because today is fast and rushed and all that fun stuff, heh, so today I have nominated...
stop getting distracted by those people behind me. 
please. 
they're not the ones with the speeches! heh. 

KT!: Can I have your attention please? 
I said I was gonna keep it short...
Grape: Go on, KT!
Rebecca: Yeah. We're all waiting for your news. 

KT!: Okay, everyone is looking at me now, thank goodness! Hehe. 
As I said, keep it short, get right to it and I'll even throw in a little explanation so you don't hate me for it! I promise this is nothing personal! 

KT!: Today, I have decided to nominate...


.
.
.





























































KT!: Tybalt and Ben. Ben and Tybalt. The guys that aren't purple! 
Ben: Oh boy, again - 
KT!: I have nominated you, Ben, because I don't think we've formed enough of a bond yet and you aren't that big of a player in the game - and I have nominated you Tybalt, because, well, even though we are from the same house, you are a threat to me now. Although I suppose I doubt you could beat me at the end. That is all. 

Rebecca: Grape's name isn't Tybalt...
KT!: Wow wow wow you're so smart, Rebecca! 
Rebecca: It's too soon to lose Tybalt. 
I will fight for him. Forever. 

Grape: We have the votes to keep Ben. I'm sure we do. 
Ben: You just make sure Tybalt goes, please? 
Grape: He will. He will. He...will - 
Ben: He's just going to come right for KT! next week otherwise. I won't. 

Mysti: Which way to go? Which...which way to go? 
KT!: What are you thinking, Mysti? Something - from the look on your face. 
Mysti: Oh I'd be so foolish to say out loud.
Rebecca: Would you now? 

Ben: It's not fun to be nominated again. I feel like I'm always on the block, as the pawn or just a target someone wants gone because why would someone want to keep me around? I'm - I'm bland Ben, boring Ben, stupid bug Ben, can't get enough of everyone else's attention in the form of their blood Ben. I'm a mosquito then. Then no wonder I keep landing on the block. No matter everyone looks at me and says - "oh it will be good riddance when he's gone". 
Maybe there will be a flip today. 

Tybalt: I do believe this is a first for me - first time on the nominations block. Certainly quite extraordinary that I lasted this long without being nominated - but surprising that it was one of our own to put me up there, after all this time, after we kept each other safe. I cannot say I am frustrated at KT! - just that it is clear allegiances have shifted, and she is covering her back nominating Ben. 

Rebecca: This is not the end, I swear on that. It looks bleak - this whole town does, by the way, I feel...I feel trapped in my past, a little bit. But no...Tybalt still has a chance, I suppose. I trust in Mysti, she's our swing vote. She's gotta see that Ben is dragging her down and will just hurt more to get rid of him later. But - Tybalt was never the focus part of our alliance. If it was me on that block - maybe I could be surer. But KT! went after Tybalt. 
I shouldn't have invited her in. 

Mysti: I could go either way today. I see how important my vote is. Grape won't keep Tybalt around because there's basically nothing between them - they had a conversation the other night, but Grape told me it was merely friendly. Not securing down an alliance, not making big moves. Tybalt doesn't want that out of Grape, then. If only he had been asking such, leading up to now. Rebecca would never keep around Ben over Tybalt. So it comes to me. I'm gonna have fun with this. Too bad it all ends so quickly. 

Tybalt or Ben...what a question...

Ben: Grape? Where are you going again? 
Grape: I - I just need time to think...again..
Ben: Oh - okay. Alone? 
Grape: I gotta go...

Rebecca: Tybalt - the game isn't over. 
Tybalt: Two against one, Rebecca. That is not something we can flip with our minds or your dealings or whatever it is. 
Rebecca: But what if there is a chance? 

Tybalt: Oh, the dream. 
Rebecca: I refuse to believe you are being evicted tonight - 
Tybalt: I lost the Head of Household competition, so down I fall. 
Rebecca: It's bullshit. 

Rebecca: You were minutes away from beating her. I swear it. You just had to stay on for one minute longer than her and you'd have it and we'd be getting rid of Ben, Grape, take your pick - 
Tybalt: I was done, Rebecca. 
Rebecca: You just had to push yourself harder. There is no "I'm done, that's it" - there can't be. We fight. 

Tybalt: I fought, Rebecca. 
Rebecca: This time it was just not long enough, I guess...
Tybalt: Exactly that. I know you would like to think this game is to be won by us, but it is not always the case...sometimes we fall and fail. Because our opponents are stronger. This is one of those times. 

Rebecca: I know you're right. I just - wish I couldn't hear that, wish I didn't come to start believing it to be true when you say it. Our rivals are strong. 
Maybe I screwed up knocking down Skye, maybe I didn't - but there is still no giving in. 
Tybalt: If I go, I go. But you must always keep fighting for us. 

Grape: Things will work out for you in the end, Grape. 
No decision is final - except for an eviction. 

Grape: Ben - 
Ben: Let me sit down, please. I just want to talk, to see if it'll help you. 
Grape: I wouldn't have told you you couldn't sit down. Please. 
Sit down, I'll - I'll see if I feel like talking. 
Ben: I won't force a single thing out of you. 

Ben: I just want to know what's up with you. You've been a little distant, quieter, you stare when I try to get your attention. I - I just wonder if it's something I did, or...something else. 
Grape: I...I don't know if now is the right time. 
But I guess maybe it is. You could be gone today. 

Ben: What're you talking about, silly? I can't possibly be going today - we have the numbers, surely. 
Grape: What if...what if someone flips? 
Ben: You wouldn't, Mysti - I don't know, I don't want to toy with the idea that the people I trust the most could flip on me and get rid of me and - no. I'm confident today, Grape. 

Grape: Maybe I need to squeeze some of the confidence out of you like a...well, like a grape, make some wine. So I can drink wine and I can whine. That's...well, it's all I feel like doing tonight. 
Ben: Grape - what aren't you telling me? 
Hey...we can talk about anything. 

Grape: There's something I...I can't help but think back to every time I try to fall asleep...and it takes me a while, with my thoughts and everything. I...I think back to what Skye said last week. That everything between us, Ben, isn't perfect...and is really just barely surviving. It's made me, uh, think about what my future outside of this game is. I - I don't know if it has us together in the cards. I've been trapped on that for the last week. 

Ben: Why...why would you listen to Skye's ramblings? I don't have some hunk on the outside - 
Grape: It's not that...I don't doubt you, I don't think you've said a single lie to me this whole time but...well you see we don't get very far, this whole time. 
Ben: We're taking things slow! We didn't want to be like every other showmance! 

Grape: You used the term...not me. 
Ben: Grape - no... you know I care so incredibly for you, I stake the rest of my life on us being together outside of the game. You - you can't let Skye get in your head. 
Grape: At first it was just her...at first it was just the seed that she planted. But it got me thinking. There's someone...someone I had a chance with. 
That is my happy ending. 

Mysti: You know you put me in a tricky spot, KT!. You did it on purpose, of course. Or maybe you didn't. Maybe you went with your gut. 
KT!: I'm not testing anyone, silly! 
Mysti: We want Rebecca to think we're not against her...but I think her alliance offer came just that bit too late. 
KT!: She was too slow. Heh. 

Mysti: I think people underestimate you, KT!, like they used to underestimate me. Before I died. When I was just Mysti, the actress, the one people gawked at when I was walking down the street. They thought I had no guts. 
Then my guts were in the palms of dear old Satan daddy and...the rest is history. I've tried so hard to impress the world...and myself. 

KT!: And I'm impressed, hehe! I can't really say for the first half of the game because I wasn't there and I have no idea because I truly do not have access to the feed or the cameras or the host or anything but like...I believe in you, and I want to continue standing near you, beside you, as we face this game. 
I think you know exactly who to vote for this eviction. 
You're just enjoying the idea of making it a nail-biter till the end. 

Tybalt: Rebecca, turn around. Look at me. 
Rebecca: What if it is the last time I see your face? 
Tybalt: You are being overdramatic. Come on. Turn around. 
Rebecca: Okay - 

Tybalt: You go on and you win this, for me, for our side, for yourself. This is your game to win - you have the power, the stamina, the courage. You have what the other side lacks - you have your spirit, Rebecca Pierce. 
Rebecca: You aren't evicted yet, Tybalt.
Tybalt: I am saying my piece now in case I do not get a chance to. 

Rebecca: I'll go in there and talk to Mysti now, make sure she knows the plan and everything - 
Tybalt: You think after all this time Mysti will turn on her friends - her family, after their time in the other house? 
Rebecca: I have no idea. But I refuse to give in easy. 
Tybalt: Always keep fighting, Rebecca. 

Ben: What...you want to...you want to throw me away for your ex? It's not Kyle, is it? He was a douche to you, right? Seriously - not him. 
Grape: It's not Kyle, no...we aren't right for each other. 
Ben: Who...who is it then? 
What does he do that I don't? Grape...please. 

Grape: I don't want this to ruin you - 
Ben: What...what did you hope this would do to me? 
Grape: It...it feels like the right thing to do. So we don't keep dancing around our problems and I don't keep pretending I've moved on. You...you are incredible, Ben...but we're not in love, and we won't be. 
Ben: I care - I freaking care about you! 

Ben: Maybe I should go down there and beg everyone to vote me off - get it over with, you won't seem to mind. 
Grape: Ben - please, you wanted me to talk, you wanted me to open up to you. I'm wearing my heart on my yellow sleeves. 
Ben: You know...it really hurts to be told the person you want a future with is still looking in his side mirror. 
Maybe it won't shatter me to be evicted. 

It is time for the eviction ceremony. We've set up a little area here for the ceremony - isn't it sweet? Very bare, no carpet but that rug, and very industrial...but we made sure to bring in some potted plants to liven things up a little. Two nominees will very soon become just one. 
Let's bring in the contestants now. 

Our nominees, Ben and Tybalt. 
Tybalt: Good luck, comrade. 
Ben: Good luck to you too. But I'm not a "comrade" of yours, Tybalt. 
Tybalt: I get it. I am your enemy. Noted. 
Ben: I suppose we can say that. May as well. 

Rebecca: Can you save him for me, please, Mysti? 
Mysti: It's fun seeing you weak - it doesn't make sense, but it's fun. 
Rebecca: I feel...exceptionally vulnerable today. 
Mysti: I said it was fun, didn't I? Cheer up, Becky, you ain't gone yet. 

As Head of the Household, albeit briefly, KT! cannot vote today, which means three votes will be cast - only two are needed to evict. 
KT!: Good luck, you two.
I'm sorry. 
Ben: I get it, KT!. It's okay. 
Tybalt: It will be. We know what we signed up for. 

Contestants: it's now time to vote. Please go to the makeshift diary room and cast your vote for who you want to evict. 

Ben or Tybalt...

Rebecca: Please for the love of the watcher can it be Ben? 
My vote is for Ben, voice in the sky. 

Grape: I unfortunately vote to evict...oh, gosh...I vote to evict Tybalt from the house. Sorry. He's a good guy. But I can't do that to Ben too. 

Mysti: I unfortunately vote to evict...

The votes have been cast...oh, you thought we'd reveal Mysti's vote? 
Nope! That one we shall keep a secret, to draw out suspense. Now...who do you think she voted for? Care to find out? Now would be the perfect time for that, huh? Let's reveal the results now. 

Contestants: the votes have been cast. With a vote of 2-1, one of you has been evicted and must leave immediately. A car will be waiting to take you back to the house to collect your belongings. You will not have time to change out of your cute matching outfit. 

With a vote of 2-1....

.
.
.













































































































































































Tybalt has been evicted from Two Houses. 
Mysti's vote was thus for him. 
Tybalt, your carriage awaits. 
Tybalt: I inevitably saw this coming. Alas...

Rebecca: I'm all alone now...that's the way it feels. 
Mysti: You never thought I would keep an ally of yours around, did you? 
Rebecca: I dreamt it - 
Mysti: I have no connections to Tybalt. I would only be keeping him to pretend that I needed to align myself with you. 

Grape: Ben - you're still here. 
Ben: I may as well not be. Don't think I'll be eager to come rushing to your side if you get nominated next week. It's every person for themselves now - you gotta know that. 
Grape: You can't push me away - 
Ben: I didn't. You ruined this. 

KT!: Goodbye, Tybbie. 
Tybalt: Goodbye to you too, KT...I suppose this was your plan? 
KT!: Of course. You always whooped my ass. Hehe. 
A word my publicist won't like, and I said it on camera. 
Come at me now, big wigs in media! 

Tybalt: Goodbye, fellow housemates. 
Ben: They said you had to hurry up and get the hell out of here because there's a car waiting, or are you deaf? 
Tybalt: Be grateful you are still in the game, Ben. Do not be whiny. 
Ben: No one ever breaks your heart, do they? 
No one ever loves you...
Tybalt: You have no clue who I am. 
Goodbye. 

Tybalt: The operation is over, unfortunately. But I learnt what I needed from the other contestants. Check back in when you can, Agent. 
*scratchy sounds through an earpiece* 
Tybalt: Rather quick. Good to hear. 
Tybalt Poysen has placed sixth. We shall see him again at the finale. 

Our final five. Soon, it will be four. 
The game is never over. One of the five in this room will be crowned winner of this veteran edition of Two Houses - the only question that remains is who? 
Next time - another HOH will be crowned, another two nominees will fall upon the block, and our numbers dwindle. 
All that and more when we return - but first. 

Devra: I hate clouds. Makes this whole "sunbathing" routine simply - what's the word, what am I thinking of? It just feels...wrong. Wasted. 
What are we doing outside if there is no sun to warm our skin, to bless us from the gods, to make the goddess within me whole again? 

Skye: You talk a lot of bullshit, miss Devra. 
I'm starting to love you out here. 
Devra: You were unwise to evict me then. 
Skye: Oh, I'd never regret that. Good game decision. 
Devra: We shall have to agree to disagree. 

Tybalt: Why, hello there ladies? 
Devra: Is that another one already? Has it been a week since we moved out into the sun? I must have fallen into a slumber...
Tybalt: It was a, as they called it, fast-forward. I was voted out of the game in a day. I struggle to believe it myself. 

Skye: Poppycock. 
This whole game...utterly poppycock. 
Get over here, Tybalt, we must plan our revenge. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Season 2: Veteran Edition (Week 5 - Part 1)

Season 2: Veteran Edition (Week 5 - Here's What You Missed)